Winter is not my *favorite* season but there are some amazing adventures and just like last year I am trying to embrace winter instead of counting the days until it’s over. So here are some fun, family friendly winter activities:
For clarity I will define “winter” as January through early March.
- Visit the Colorado Ice Castles
- Go winter camping
- Go sledding
- Make heart shaped sugar cookies for Valentines day
- Go on a snowy hike
- Go to Breckenridge to see the International Snow Sculpture Completion
- Put together valentines baskets for the kids
- Make bird feeders
- Build a snowman/snow fort
- Deliver valentines to friends
- Visit the Ice Caves
What is something you love to do in the winter?
We have had bucket lists for last: