Yesterday I started my morning with a short three mile run on the treadmill, it actually felt really good to get up super early. That is until later in the afternoon when all I wanted was a nap.
Cannon didn’t have school so we spent our adventure Wednesday visiting the Denver Downtown Aquarium.
The kids really loved it, I felt like it was a little too crowded for my comfort (Covid) but was grateful for something fun to do on a cold snowy morning.
By the end Emmy was spent! I don’t think she is used to being in places that are so loud and busy.
I was listening to Trail Runner Nations Podcast on building consistency and discipline (found HERE )
It was a very good conversation and encouraged me to be much more consistant!
In honor of Earth Day today I thought I would share some fun activities to do with kids:
- Go on a hike and appreciate nature
- Make crafts out natural pieces
- Plant something (veggie garden, wild flowers, a tree, etc)
- Gather littler (better for bigger kiddos)
- Start a compost pile
- Make a plan to be more environmentally friendly as a family
What are some of your favorite ways to enjoy our planet?