Cory got to take Friday off for Christmas and we were excited to get to spend the day with him. It was still very cold and the roads still icy so we put off our mountain adventure that we had planned and get our last minute Christmas tasks done.
Our elves were excited to come along with us for the day.
I finally found a toy that Cannon had requested, super excited to check this one off his list.
Been listening to this album on repeat with the kiddos, they love it.
After running around all morning we decided we wanted to get out and move our bodies, we all needed some fresh air. Cannon worked on riding his new fat bike in the snow.
Emmy rode part of the way then ran with me in the snow. She loves running and biking and it’s so fun to get to share what we love with our littles.
before bed we grabbed our elves, the grinch and hot chocolate so we could drive around and look at Christmas lights.
We are checking items off our Christmas Bucket List and are ready for the magic
- Visit Santa ✅
- Make Christmas cookies ✅
- Build a gingerbread house ✅
- Movie night with pop corn ✅
- Drive to see Christmas lights with hot chocolate ✅
- Make gifts for the Grandparents ✅
- Send out Christmas cards (Late but still done) ✅
- Decorate the Christmas tree ✅
- Go on a horse drawn carriage ride – Missed them this year!
- Make Reindeer Food ✅
- Take a Christmas Eve hike ✅
Pretty happy with what we got done. What is on your holiday bucket list?