I will admit that winter is my least favorite season (excluding Christmas, but since that is done for the year here we are). It’s easy for me to pine for spring and summer and not appreciate what winter has to offer so it’s best to create a winter bucket list of things to do so that I have activities to look forward to.
- Go Snowshoeing
- Enjoy a Hot Chocolate
- Go sledding
- Visit the Ice Castles if we can get tickets
- Make heart shaped sugar cookies for Valentines day
- Go hiking
- Put together valentines baskets for the kids
- Get a butterscotch latte from Starbucks (If they bring it back, fingers crossed)
- Make bird feeders
- Go for a run in the snow
- Build a snowman/snow fort
- Deliver valentines to friends
- Run a virtual half marathon
Maybe list (a few things that would be awesome but not sure we will get to):
- Winter camping in Kermit (camper)
- Rent a cabin in the mountains – not sure with covid if it’s worth renting a place if we can’t go many places.
What is something you love to do in the winter?