With November more than half over I thought it was time to check in our Fall Bucket list and move on to our Christmas bucket list!
- Run a family 5k – Planned for Thanksgiving Day
- Go to a pumpkin Patch – Triple Check!
- Drink Fall themed beverages from Starbucks – Yup! The kids fell in love with steamers as well. The little holiday cups are the cutest!
- Share hot chocolate with the kids – Check!
- Get lost in a corn maze – Anderson Farms is my favorite.
- Attend a fall festival – After missing last year, it was nice to return this year.
- Carve Jack-o-lanterns – Check!
- Get dressed up and go trick or treating – Jack and Sally had the best time.
- Bake pies – We will make pumpkin and Dutch Apple pies on Thanksgiving
- Make Boo Baskets for the kids This was so fun, can’t wait to do it again next year
- Make fun halloween themed snacks – So many =)
- Go for a hike in the mountains One of my favorite things to do in the fall!
- Play in a pile of leaves – After a BEAUTIFUL fall we have enjoyed playing in the leaves.
- Go camping – Check, I think our Buena Vista trip was my favorite
- Make fall crafts with the kids – Also check, I love how much the kids are into crafts now!
Celebrate Halloween in Disneyland!!! The BEST!
We did everything on our list and really had a great fall season. It makes me a little sad to see it come to an end, but I love Christmas so we have a lot to look forward to!
What are your favorite things to do in the fall?