With November more than half over I thought it was time to check in our Fall Bucket list and move on to our Christmas bucket list!
- Run a family 5k – Planned for Thanksgiving Day
- Go to a pumpkin Patch – Triple Check!
- Drink Fall themed beverages from Starbucks – Yup! The kids fell in love with steamers as well. The little holiday cups are the cutest!
- Share hot chocolate with the kids – Check!
- Get lost in a corn maze – Anderson Farms is my favorite.
- Attend a fall festival – After missing last year, it was nice to return this year.
- Carve Jack-o-lanterns – Check!
- Get dressed up and go trick or treating – Jack and Sally had the best time.
- Bake pies – We will make pumpkin and Dutch Apple pies on Thanksgiving
- Make Boo Baskets for the kids This was so fun, can’t wait to do it again next year
- Make fun halloween themed snacks – So many =)
- Go for a hike in the mountains One of my favorite things to do in the fall!
- Play in a pile of leaves – After a BEAUTIFUL fall we have enjoyed playing in the leaves.
- Go camping – Check, I think our Buena Vista trip was my favorite
- Make fall crafts with the kids – Also check, I love how much the kids are into crafts now!
Celebrate Halloween in Disneyland!!! The BEST!
We did everything on our list and really had a great fall season. It makes me a little sad to see it come to an end, but I love Christmas so we have a lot to look forward to!
We have had bucket lists for last summer 2021 summer 2019 fall winter and spring.
What are your favorite things to do in the fall?
Leave a Reply