The last month of the year is here and I am so excited for all the magic!
Things I am most looking forward to this month:
- Everything Christmas obviously
- All the fun baking
- Getting up skiing for the first time and seeing the mountain towns at Christmas
- Hopefully getting to celebrate with family
My goals for December are to:
- Enjoy time with family
- Get my long run up to 10 miles
- Run + PT every day
- Make our Elves of the Shelf as much fun as possible
- Take time, slow down and enjoy this season
- Plan out our 2023 camping and travel
- Stay healthy, but we don’t always have control over this
Last year we spent Christmas away from home on a super epic trip through New Mexico, Arizona and California. Spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day was a dream come true. We were thinking of going on another trip this year right after Christmas but the weather isn’t as easy this year and Cory’s work is needing more so we might not. A little disappointed but I just need to start planning our next big trip so I have something to look forward to.
I feel like November went by in a flash and I don’t even know what we did. The second half was definitely a bummer with being sick but as of tomorrow we should be free to go out and start enjoying all the December festivities.
What are your plans for this December? Any big travel plans?