It also flies when you aren’t having all that much fun evidently but honestly I can’t complain. Things have been busy in my little neck of the woods. To catch up on the last couple months bullet style:
- Traveled to Mexico and back
- Came home horribly sick
- Went under contract on our house
- Worked like mad to get the house ready to close
- Rented a temporary apartment
- Ran a half marathon on Easter
- Bought a new house
- Traveled to Moab for a little training camp
- Closed on our old house
- Moved into our little apartment and a storage unit
- Continue to work on paperwork to close on new house
- Ran a mother’s day race with my mom in sleet and snow
- Oh and tried to keep up on training for a little ironman I have in less than 11 weeks
So that’s life, feeling a little like a nomad but trying to embrace to excitement of summer, the longer hours of daylight and the rising temperatures. But also hoping for a little more calm and routine going into IM Canada. I am enjoying discovering new trails to run on near our apartment and finding new pools.
In the next few weeks I expect a lot of hours in the saddle, sweating under the sun and smelling like chlorine, bring on triathlon season!