A good friend sent this to me today and it made me smile:
From the Visionary Museum in Baltimore:
1. Expand the definition of a worthwhile life.
2. Engender respect for and delight in the gifts of others.
3. Increase awareness of the wide variety of choices available in life for all … particularly students
4. Encourage each individual to build upon his or her own special knowledge and inner strengths
5. Promote the use of innate intelligence, intuition, self-exploration, and creative self-reliance.
6. Confirm the great hunger for finding out just what each of us can do best, in our own voice, at any age.
7. Empower the individual to choose to do that something really, really well.
Another thing that made me smile was watching the leaves fall out of trees and thinking of the promise of fall even though it’s still upper 90’s outside.
What made you smile today?