It’s June and I am so excited for trips to mountains, lazy mornings, hiking, swimming, splash pads and all celebrating Cannon’s birthday! I counted and we only have 11 weeks of summer before both kids start school in August. It is my intention to enjoy this summer together as much as possible!
Some quick highlight from May:
We went camping with friends.
We had lots of rain to play in.
Emmy went back to gymnastics.
Cannon finished his second season of soccer.
We visited Great Sand Dunes National Park.
We went to an amusement park.
We celebrated the end of the school year.
And, we went on a graduation trip to the San Juan Mountains. We visited Silverton, Ouray and Telluride and had a wonderful time, the campsites we stayed in were spectacular.
We were outside about 130 hours, spent 9 nights camping and went on 4 hikes, we are really nailing the family goals!
May was pretty great and we are looking forward to even more adventures in June!
- At least 100 hours outside.
- At least 4 Hikes this month to work towards our 52 hikes a year goal.
- Run everyday
- Core work everyday
- Run on a trail at least once a week
- Strength Train two times a week
- Run/walk at least 100 miles this month
- Visit a splash pad
- At least one camping trip
- Go to the neighborhood pool