The last month of the year is here and I am so excited for all the magic!
Things I am most looking forward to this month:
- Everything Christmas obviously
- Our big Christmas Cactus trip
- All the fun baking
- Having Cannon off of school, he gets lots of time off and we love more time with him!
- Disneyland at Christmas time
My goals for December are to:
- Enjoy time with family
- Get my long run up to 6 miles
- Make our Elves of the Shelf as much fun as possible
- Take time, slow down and enjoy this time.
November was…..fine. It felt a little like the in between of a magical October and a hopefully even more magical December. Cannon was out of school for 18 days so we did a lot of homeschool. The Covid exposure was stressful but we did get to spend a lot of time outside given our very dry warm fall. In happy news Cannon got his first dose of the vaccine and we got to celebrate Thanksgiving together with my parents and brother.
We met our goals of 1000 hours outside for the year and 52 hikes in November but we will still spend as much time as possible outside this month.
Leave a Reply