It was a great state to March for us. My 4 AM wake up is getting easier, I got 4.8 miles in on the treadmill. Soon I will take more of these runs outside!
Then we were visited by leprechauns who turned our milk green!
We jogged to school then Emmy and I stuck around to play with a couple friends. Then we went to a different playgrounds and saw friends we haven’t seen in a very long time. It was so nice to get outside play and see them!
Emmy rejected her nap again and enjoyed some cuddles with Cannon instead.
New month new goals! I am so excited about all we have coming up this month. If the weather cooperates, Cannon will start soccer and we will spend 1/3 of the month off in our camper!
- At least 84 hours outside, more would be better to get caught up on our 1000 hours outside goal.
- At least 4 Hikes this month to work towards our 52 hikes a year goal. If we get to do our Utah trip we will easily exceed this goal.
- Continue my goal to get up at 4 AM every day and run at least 3 miles until the 19th (not going to continue this while we are on vacation).
- Work on my creation skills by publishing 3 videos in March. One a week with a break while we are on vacation.
- Run/walk at least 125 miles this month
Anyone else enjoying “early spring”? When do you think spring starts?
Any goals for March?