After many hours researching, discussing and talking to our friends and experts we have decided to pull Cannon and Emerald out of our neighborhood school. We just feel better keeping them safer this year. There was a lot of thought put into this choice, we didn’t take it lightly. With Cannon having a summer birthday we discovered that we had the choice to send Cannon this year or next year.
For Emerald, three year old preschool was not necessary so she will do a homeschool curriculum with me.
For Cannon school feels more important and last year school at home was not as successful as I would like. We were able to find a half day private program for Cannon so he can still be in a learning environment with his peers and teachers. The program has very strict Covid protocols where he will get much less exposure, we feel very good about this choice. A big bounce is that I get much more time now with my sweet boy, an opportunity I will not take for granted!
Cannon’s new school does not start until September so we took advantage and visited one of our favorite playgrounds.
Emmy was very happy to have her partner and crime back during the day.
In the afternoon we met friends at the pool.
We know that our afternoon pool hangs are limited so we are trying to take advantage while we can!
Have you had to make any big family choices lately? We are very at peace now and feel so good and know this is the right choice for us.