Candice over at I have Run put together a fun little event/contest/giveaway
From her site:
Here are the rules:
- Leave a comment letting me know you are going to participate.
- Post a photo that reflects the word of the day somehow. You can post on Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook. Your images should be running or training or health/fitness related.
- On Twitter, make sure you include the hashtag #runnerdphotoaday with each post.
- On Facebook, be sure to follow the Runnerd page and include @runnerds in the comment for your picture.
- On Instagram, become my friend (ihaverun) and include @ihaverun in your comment.
- You will receive one entry for each picture you post (up to 30 entry possibilities). I can only count the entry if it is linked back to me somehow, otherwise I won’t know about it.
- I am ordering the Runnerd prizes this week. There will be at least five prize winners, selected by Random.org at the beginning of October. I will post the list of prizes once I know exactly what they are.
To receive extra entries, you can invite others to join the Runnerd Photo-A-Day fun before it begins on Saturday. You will receive one extra entry for each place you post (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or your blog). That’s up to 4 extra entries total. Be sure to let me know you shared the Runnerd Photo-a-Day love so you get the extra entries!
Be creative. We don’t want everyone doing the same thing with their pics. If I absolutely love your pic and post it on my blog during the month, you’ll get an extra entry.
And don’t worry if you miss a day or don’t start on day one. I want this to be fun!
And now for the list:September 1 – timeSeptember 2 – sweatSeptember 3 – up
September 4 – inspire
September 5 – kitchenSeptember 6 – funSeptember 7 – reflectionSeptember 8 – showSeptember 9 – readySeptember 10 – strongSeptember 11 – watchSeptember 12 – foodSeptember 13 – logoSeptember 14 – looking downSeptember 15 – bookSeptember 16 – friendSeptember 17 – runSeptember 18 – how you feelSeptember 19 – inSeptember 20 – technologySeptember 21 – circleSeptember 22 – firstSeptember 23 – growSeptember 24 – newSeptember 25 -wordSeptember 26 – redSeptember 27 – favoriteSeptember 28 – songSeptember 29 – personalitySeptember 30 – runnerd
Should we start with Runnerd??
I plan to participate, do you? I don’t think I will be able to do it every day with a full time + job, grad school, training and presenting at my industries biggest annual conference.