Good morning friends! I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is THIS WEEK! Time is flying and November is already over half over. Seems like a great time to check in on my November goals.
1. I have lost 6 pounds so far so I feel good about accomplishing this goal.
2. I think I have missed only one day so far so not bad.
3. Photo a day has suffered, I went through I VERY busy time at work the last two weeks, but I am having more fun on instagram so I still consider it a win.
4. Assignments are on track and I am hoping to get a little ahead this week
5. I have been following the guidelines outlined by the sports nutritionist and it has been easier than I thought it would be
Now it’s time to go work on #4 while cuddling with this guy:
Happy Monday everyone!
thanks for commenting on my blog so I could find yours!
You are doing fantastic with your goals!!
I am signed up to volunteer at Tahoe Ironman ’13, hopefully I see you there and can cheer for you!!
(it’s a secret but I’m going to race Ironman ’14..so you’ll have to share ll your tips!)
I hope your week is off to a great start!
That would be so awesome if we could meet in person, so exciting that you are going to do an IM. I think they are the best thing you can do for yourself =)
You’re doing great! It must be wonderful to be able to consult with a sports nutritionist. What is a key piece of advice he/she has given you?
P.S. Your dog is adorable!
Hey go easy! I think the biggest change to my diet that she recommended was to give up processed carbs while trying to lose weight. Before I was eating a lot of complex carbs but I have realized I don’t really need them as much as I thought I did. I still eat a lot of carbs just in the form of fruit and dairy. Also I was instructed to always pair carbs with protein and fat so that blood sugar doesn’t spike and I maintain metabolic efficiency.
That is some great advice. Thank you! I’ll be giving that a try.