I am pretty excited that it’s October as it’s one of my favorite months!
Things I am most looking forward to this month:
- Visiting the pumpkin patch
- Fall festivals
- The weather changing and cooling off (I said this last month but it’s been a warm fall so far)
- Fall camping in the mountains!
- Decorating for Halloween
- Trick or Treating
- Camping while we still can in the mountains.
My goals for October are to:
- Get in a routine of getting up early to exercise (try, try again)
- Be outside as much as possible, lots of hikes
- Get in a better morning routine, I feel like with afternoon school we have gotten lazy
September was a blast! This one will be hard to beat!
What are you looking forward to in October?
Leave a Reply