2. Smart Wool gloves that have touch screen capabilities that are great for Garmin operation as well as instagramming your favorite trail
3. Petzl Headlamp great for evening runs when there is little daylight, or if you have an ultra runner on your list the NAO is supposed to be amazing.
4. A foam roller can be the difference between a PR and an injury, I have had my trigger point roller for years and it hasn’t broken down at all. Now if I could get someone to do the rolling for me…..
5. A Garmin 910XT is a great watch for any triathlete or runner, I have the 410 and it’s great but even with a full charge it has died on me, the 910 offers more battery power.
6. Everyone needs to hydrate on runs, even in the winter, this Nathan Hydration Vest makes it easy.
7. Give your favorite runner a nice way to display all the race bling!
What’s on your list?