October was a very busy month, and I have to admit that I LIED back on the first of October! I said I wasn’t going to race at all in October and ended up doing two. Both were just for fun and very memorable. I took first in my age group Running with the Buffalos 5k and lost ten pounds of sweat running the Denver Gorilla Run
- Keep track of workouts better. I am participating in the Holiday Booty Buster Challenge and the Pile on the Miles so I need to keep track!
- Run at least 70 miles
- Swim for at least 12 hours
- Bike for at least 20 hours
- Do my PT exercises every night
- Do abs and arms exercises three times a week
- Eat healthy (except on Thanksgiving, on that day anything goes!)
These are as always ambitious goals for me, we’ll see how it goes!
Workout today was spin this morning and hopefully a snowy 6 mile run later.
What are your goals for November?