We had a perfect fall morning at the playground before school drop off.
It was cold enough to need jackets, hats and gloves for the morning but warmed up nicely in the afternoon.
It’s always nice to start our day outside playing.
My parents have been ill so Cannon and I dropped off a care package and took their dogs out for a walk. Doing things with Cannon makes everything ten times more fun.
After school Cory took the kids to practice riding bikes.
Emmy Rode all on her own for first time, we are so proud of her!
We are pretty far into the season already but we always have a fall bucket list to work through so here is this years:
- Run a family 5k hopefully a real turkey trot
- Go to a pumpkin Patch
- Drink Fall themed beverages from Starbucks
- Share hot chocolate with the kids
- Spend Saturday playing soccer games
- Get lost in a corn maze
- Attend a fall festival
- Carve Jack-o-lanterns
- Get dressed up and go trick or treating
- Bake pies
- Make Boo Baskets for the kids
- Make fun halloween themed snacks
- Go for a hike in the mountains
- Play in a pile of leaves
- Go camping
- Make fall crafts with the kids
- Put up Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving Book Nooks
What are your favorite things to do in the fall?