Fall is by far my favorite season. I love the mild temperatures and the changing leaves (I could live without the dark mornings, but we can’t have it all). Yesterday it snowed here but I am still in the mood for everything fall.
In the summer we had a bucked list of all the things we wanted to do and it was fun checking them off . I thought we should do it again for fall now that we are home from Europe (recaps coming soon!)
- Run a family 5k
- Go to a pumpkin Patch
- Drink Fall themed beverages from Starbucks
- Share hot chocolate with the kids
- Get lost in a corn maze
- Attend a fall festival
- Carve Jack-o-lanterns
- Get dressed up and go trick or treating
- Bake pies
- Make fun halloween themed snacks
- Go for a hike in the mountains
- Play in a pile of leaves
- watch a football game
What are your favorite things to do in the fall?