Week four goals and week three recap: ( I can’t believe it’s almost February!)
- try two new recipes this week, and share them
- Work on riding in aero position
- Make sure to get in all my vitamins everyday
- Make a doctors appointment to work on my asthma
Week 3 recap:
- Get back on track by following my training plan all week work derailed me for one day but it was an A for effort…..
- Really, actually do plank…..really. Some nights.
- Track my calories all week to get a baseline try to stay between 1600 and 1800 calories yup, even though it took a lot of time.
- Don’t stress at work too much, it’s going to be a draining week but it will pass. Still working on this one.
To start the week of right I tried a new recipe, I got it out of Matt Fitzgerald’s Racing Weight.