November was pretty good, but it FLEW by! This time of year always goes by in a flash and it makes me a little sad. Good thing Christmas is around the corner to lift my spirits!
The main thing that happened in November was that Cory and I started our Ironman training. So far so good, but we were just in the preparation phase. We start Base Building next month and I am sure things will get more intense (at least I hope they will, I am ready to kick it up a notch).
In November Cory and I drove from Oregon to Colorado
I died my hair brown (I asked for brown and ended up just darker blond and it’s washing out even lighter, I think it’s a sign that I am just meant to be a blond) oh and got bangs…this is earth shattering news, I know.
Here’s how I did on my goals for November:
- Keep track of workouts better. I am participating in the Holiday Booty Buster Challenge and the Pile on the Miles so I need to keep track! Check, I have a super nerdy spreadsheet set up.
- Run at least 70 miles check! over 85
- Swim for at least 12 hours Nope, closer to 8 hours, DOH! need to get in the pool
- Bike for at least 20 hours Check! lots of time in the saddle this year, it was a mistake not to do more last year.
- Do my PT exercises every night No, But my PT said I didn’t have to so I am ok with it.
- Do abs and arms exercises three times a week YUP!
- Eat healthy (except on Thanksgiving, on that day anything goes!) Mostly yes. I actually dropped weight this month, I am happy about this. I am getting closer to me “fighting weight” but this is it’s own post.
I am happy with what I accomplished in November and here are my goals for December:
- Have fun with friends and family before training gets too crazy
- Continue to eat well 90% of the time (Christmas, and Christmas eve don’t count)
- Follow my training plan
- Take more pictures, November pictures=fail!
What are your goals for December?