It’s Back to School time and striving to enjoy the last weeks of summer as much as possible time.
Cannon starts school on August 18th and Emmy starts shortly after on the 24th. While we are trying to get everything organized, prepared and scheduled I am also trying to be very present and enjoy these last few weeks of summer together. This includes:
- Less screen time
- More time outside
- More time at the pool
- visiting as many playgrounds as possible
- One last camping trip (we will still camp during the school year but we will have to go for shorter trips around Cannon’s school schedule)
- Enjoy the slow mornings while we can!
Lot’s of time will also be spent getting organized, packing backpacks, picking out first day of school clothes, taking pictures and trying not to cry.
My goals for August are to:
- Create a list of things we want to do and create a schedule
- Get in a routine of getting up early to exercise
- Help the kids transition to school as best I can
- Plan fun meals and activities for their first days of school
July was amazing and fast and I just want to go back to relive all of it!
**Except for getting sick, I could go without
I LOVE a fresh new month, what are you looking forward to?