I am so so excited for 2023, which maybe should be concerning because I was super excited thinking 2020 was going to be a great year in January……
It’s been a few years a VERY lackluster running, plagued with injury, pain, disappointment and lots of excuses. Between babies, toddlers and pandemics I really let the athlete side of me slide and it’s something I have really missed. I am determined to get back to working on things for myself this year. It’s not that I couldn’t make time for myself in past years, I just didn’t. I let other things take up my mental and physical energy. But I need to focus on my health, get back to feeling physically strong and capable and back to doing the things I love. It will be better for me and my family.
With that my goals for 2023 are:
- Finish my 10th Marathon
- Run a 50 miler
- Make room! Everything has a place and everything in it’s place.It is time to declutter.
- Join the 4am club – better sleep habits.
- Run every day – I would love to complete a full year run streak, but this will be the first one to go if it has to because of injury or family needs.
- PT/strength everyday build a solid strength training routine
- Make one video a week.
- Calm + gentle parenting
- Learn about travel hacking
- Spend quality time playing with my kids and enjoying them while they are still young.
Anyone want to virtual join a 4/5 am run club?
What are your goals for 2023? I would love to hear about them!
Leave a Reply